Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tagged!

11 Things You Don't Know About Kyle!

Kyle was tagged by Lexie!

1. Kyle loves to snuggle with his dad. When Casey gets home from work, Kyle gets so excited, and snuggles right into his arms! It is the cutest thing ever!
2. Kyle loves to be tickled, he laughs and laughs! When you start lifting up his arm to tickle his armpit, he knows whats coming, and starts laughing.

3. Kyle loves to play peek-a-boo. Any form of peek-a-boo will do, he just loves to play!

4. Kyle loves to suck on his feet, and grab things with his feet, he is actually like a monkey, and the ironic thing, is his favorite stuffed animal is a monkey!



5. Kyle loves to grab anything in sight, and put it directly in his mouth!
6. Kyle loves bath time, he loves to splash and splash, he thinks it is so funny to splash me, and get my clothes all wet, then we both start laughing, and it is a wonderful time!

7. Kyle is not a big fan of sudden loud noises, he prefers softer sounds.

8. Kyle loves to grab people's faces, and put his hands in their mouths, and grab their lips. Yikes, I hope he grows out of that habit.

9. Kyle loves rice cereal, he flaps his arms when he sees me start to make it, and then he flaps so hard, that he knocks the dish and spoon right out of my hands, and rice cereal goes everywhere!

10. Kyle loves books. He loves to look at the pictures, and then put the book directly in his mouth!

11. Kyle is such a sweet heart, and he is such a happy and smiley baby. Casey and I love him so very much!






5 comments:

Katie and Rob said...

What a cutie your little Kyle is! I can't believe how big he is! He is going to be one tall boy! I feel bad that I have never seen him in person, but I am glad that I get to see him grow and get cuter and cuter (if that is possible) through your blog. It is so good to stay in touch!!!!

Chelsie said...

I agree with Katie, little Kyle is getting so tall!! He is looking more like a little boy!! So cute! We should stand him next to coop...I wouldn't be surprised if cooper was shorter. It was so good to see you on the 4th, your little family is so cute! We need to get together soon!

Hayley said...

What a cute 'lil man! He looks so much like both of you, I can't really tell if he looks like one more than the other. Very cute!

Shambray said...

He is getting so big! It is so crazy how fast babies grow up. I wish they would stay little for a little longer. He is so dang cute!

Ryan and Heidi said...

He is so dang cute! I can't believe how grown up he is already! Time goes by way too fast don't you think?! Boston's birthday is next month!! I can't believe it!