Monday, November 3, 2008

First Hair Cut!

I can't believe it, Kyle had his official first hair cut. I cut it myself, so I'm sure it is lopsided, but he was starting to look like a little girl, so we had to take drastic measures. At first we started to use Casey's electric trimmers, but Kyle wasn't having any of that, he was screaming!! So we decided to put him in the bath, and I would use the good old scissors. He didn't even know I was cutting his hair, because he loves the bath so much, and he was having so much fun!



Before





During


After


Hanging out with dad, with my cool hair cut!

6 comments:

Shambray said...

Oh my gosh! He is so dang cute! I love the picture of him in the bath. That is so cute!

Chelsie said...

oh my heavens i love the faces he is pulling in these pictures, he is hilarious! how is the new house?!

Meg and Reed said...

Kyle is seriously the cutest kid on the planet. I think I might have to steal him.

WADDELL FAMILY said...

Kyle is so cute. I can't belive how big he is getting. How's the house? How are ya doing?

Katie and Rob said...

Could your little guy get any cuter! Good job on the haircut, I bet it wasn't easy. I want to see pics of the beautiful new house!

Ryan and Heidi said...

Jackie he is so cute! And way to go with the haircut! Hey we decided to go private so leave me a comment with your email so I can send you an invite!