Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Family Vacation (Part one) San Diego Zoo and Seaworld!

This past week and a half our family went on a vacation, and it was fantastic! We went to Las Vegas, San Diego Zoo, Seaworld, and Disneyland!! We had so much fun spending time togeher. Thanks so much mom and dad for everything, we had a blast.

We took so many pictures that I am going to have to do three individual posts. Part one is going to be San Diego Zoo and Seaworld. Kyle LOVED the zoo and Seaworld, he loves animals, so this trip was right up his alley.


My parents rented a beautiful beach house in San Diego, and this is Kyle the morning before we went to the zoo, he is such a character!




Kyle was touching the dolphins at Seaworld!



Kyle loved feeding the sting rays at Seaworld! He screamed everytime they came by, but he still kept putting his hand in the water!



Kyle is growling like a gorilla while riding on one with his cousin Katie!





Kyle feeding and petting the sting rays!



Kyle got a kick out of chasing the birds. He would run after every bird that he saw.

Bird: "Run, run, run, so the little kid doesn't get me!"

Kyle: "Cool, I am going to catch this thing, oops it flew away, I will scream, and keep chasing another bird!"

4 comments:

Taffers Dawn said...

How fun!! I love the picture of Kyle on the gorilla! His face cracks me up. I love the picture of you and Casey. Ya'll are such a cute couple!

Chelsie said...

it looks like you guys had a blast. that's so nice that they rented a beach house. the sting rays are really cool, but i can see how it would freak him out. he's a brave boy!

Katie and Rob said...

Looks like you had so much fun, what a great trip! Kyle sure is growing right up, he is adorable! And I love the picture on top of your blog!!!

ZENGER TEAM! said...

Yeah! You're home! Thanks for the lovely messages for my B-Day! I loved them--and Casey's opera singing, too... Love the pics, can't wait to hear all about it.