Monday, April 5, 2010

Exciting News!!



Our family has some very exciting news! After a long time coming, we are pregnant again, WAHOO!


I have been extremely sick, these last couple of months. My husband is superman. I don't know what I would ever do without him. Kyle wants to be exactly like dad, if dad is wearing a hat, "MOM, where's my hat?" Then he'll walk up to Casey and say "Cool hat dad!" They are two peas in a pod! Casey has stepped up so much. He takes out the trash, goes for late night grocery runs, fixes dinner, puts me and Kyle to bed. He does all this and more without complaining, after a long days work. I love him so very much, and I am so grateful for him!!


I am also so grateful for my friends and family. My friends from the ward have been amazing, bringing in meals, calling to make sure I'm not dying, taking Kyle for play dates, and much more. You'll never know how much that means to me. Our families have also been a great support.


Our baby is due October 11, 2010. Everything looks great, and the baby is very healthy. I feel so blessed to be able to have another baby. We had some rough times with a miscarriage, and then waiting to get pregnant. I am so grateful to Heavenly Father for this opportunity to be a mom of another precious little one. I know that prayers are always answered, according to our faith and the Lord's will, and I am so blessed that I have the opportunity to pray to my Father in Heaven. I LOVE being a mommy!

12 comments:

Shambray said...

YAY!!!! I am so very happy for you guys! I am glad everything is going well. I am so sorry you have been sick, but very glad you have such great neighbors and a wonderful husband. Please let me know if you need ANYTHING at all!

Taffers Dawn said...

I am so excited for you! You are such a great mom and this new baby is going to be super blessed to have you and casey as parents and kyle as a big brother. I feel like i haven't seen ya'll in forever! Sad day! I'm sorry you've been sick, hopefully you'll start feeling better.

Ashley Hansen said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! I am also sorry you have been so sick. Hopefully it goes away soon. Good luck and feel better!

Katie and Rob said...

Congrats Jackie!!! This is very exciting news! Sorry to hear about having a miscarriage, that had to have been very hard. And sorry you are so sick! Hopefully that will pass very soon! So so so so excited for you guys! Keep us updated :)

Meg said...

Yay! Congrats that is so exciting. I am glade you get to be a mommy to baby number 2 also ya for everyone having babies its going to be such a fun summer all the way to oct.

Chelsie said...

i had no idea you were having a hard time. i'm so sorry! i hope that you get feeling better as well. congrats! i'm so excited for you guys. you're such cute parents, this baby is lucky to have you guys

Meg and Reed said...

HOORAY!!! October is the best month too. You are such a good mom. I'm so excited for you to have another adorable kid. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That is awesome! This is Karie by the way found your blog through Chelsie's blog! Hope you get feeling better I TOTALLY understand!!

Jeff and Susan said...

COngRatS!! Hope you get feeling better that is no fun being sick!! Can't wait to hear what you are having!!

Harris said...

You have a blog! Hopefully you are feeling a little better :) Let me know if you need anything... I am excited to stay updated on you guys a little more now. What would we do without such wonderful husbands? :) What a cute little family!!!

Amber said...

Congratulations darling! Hope the pregnancy gets better for you. Congrats again!

Lindsey said...

Hooray! You guys are such darling parents and I am so happy for you to have another little baby. I'm sorry it was a struggle for you to have your second, we were in the same boat. I swear it makes you cherish and love baby number two even more because you had to fight for them to finally join your family. Can't wait to find out what you're having. Hope to see you at the reunion this weekend!