Tuesday, June 29, 2010

5 Years Wahoo!!



It was our 5 year anniversary on June 9! Casey took me to San Fransisco, and we had a blast! We were able to see so many amazing things, and enjoy so much fabulous food! Our families are amazing! Thanks for watching Kyle. This was our FIRST trip without him. He did a great job with my sister-in-law, and my mom, and sister! Thanks so much you guys, we love you!!


Casey, I love you so very much! You are an amazing husband and father! I can't imagine my life without you! I love waking up to you every morning! I LOVE our lives together! I adore that you always make me laugh no matter what, and I love you more and more everyday!!





6 comments:

Shambray said...

Congrats you two! You guys are so cute together. I am glad you are happy! I love your belly! You look adorable!

Taffers Dawn said...

Awwww how cute!!! I admire you and Casey's relationship, and it's a great example of how I want mine to be. PS I feel like I haven't talked with ya'll in forever!! :( PS I don't think i got an invite for my blog sent to you. If you want one email me at kathi.dawnita@gmail.com

Lindsey said...

Happy anniversary! I am always so impressed when couples take time to have a vacation just the two of them! I need to be better at that. Congrats on the little brudder coming you way, I'm so excited for you! I know I sound like a broken record but we have GOT to get together! Summer is busy, but we should shoot for fall when it is still nice out and things have slowed down. Maybe we could meet at the dinosaur park. We'll be in touch :)

Katie and Rob said...

Congrats on 5 years!! You two are so cute, and I love your prego belly! I am so glad you guys got to take such a great trip!

S 'n H NGO said...

COngrats on the anniversary adn look how adorable your mommy belly is. I love it!

Chelsie said...

happy anniversary! you guys are so cute. isn't it so nice to get away sans children? not that you don't miss them like crazy but it's fun to feel like you're dating all over again :-)