Monday, August 16, 2010

Funny Kyle



Kyle is talking so much now, I LOVE it! I can actually carry on a conversation with him. I love this little man.

Funny thing Kyle says:
Ping Kong: Ping pong
Pecause: Because
Can't say any L's, so if I don't know what he's saying, I have to think if that word has an L.
Fingern: Finger
Baneed: Bandaid
Coooookie: Cookie
Somepin: Something
Grill: Girl
Popsole: Popsicle
Mom, I'll be back in 2 minutes, I need to go to work and make a phone call.
*Many more, as I think of them, I will post more.


3 comments:

Taffers Dawn said...

How cute! I miss this little kid!!!

Katie and Rob said...

What a cutie! Growing right up, what a handsome little fella :) Can't wait for you to have 2 handsome little fellas! Miss you!

Chelsie said...

haha i love it! he's so cute.