Monday, May 16, 2011

Luke is 6 months






I know I am posting this a month late, but better late than never. Lukie is our smiley BIG butterball. He smiles no matter what. I Love going into his room in the morning to get him, and he is smiles from ear to ear! It makes my day!



Things about Lukie 6 months (7 1/2)

* LOVES to eat

* Love to smile

* Loves to watch Kyle and play with him

* Loves opening and closing books

* Loves sucking on everything

* Loves to touch and grab everything

* Has 2 teeth

* HATES the grass

*Hates to be hungry for more than 1 second

* Cries only when hungry or tired (how lucky am I)

* Talks all the time, tells me stories in his own little language, I must say, I adore this about him

* Just started sitting up on his own



Stats:

Height- 28.66 inches 96%

Weight- 18 lbs. 10 ozs. 64%

Head- 45.3 84%



We LOVES our little man to pieces!!

1 comments:

Holly said...

Has it already been 6 MONTHS??? Such a CUTIE!! (((HUGS)))