Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thanksgiving Point Weddings!!

This last weeks Casey and I went to my cousins wedding and one of my childhood friends wedding at Thanksgiving point. They were beautiful, and the crazy thing is, I brought my camera, but did I take any pictures of the weddings; no, whoops. I guess I was too excited about how great the weddings were. We did take some pictures at Thanksgiving point, it is beautiful there. Congratulations again, Meg and Jordan, you were both beautiful brides!!!

In this video Casey was tickeling Kyle with this snake, and Kyle kept trying to eat it, it is hilarious!


2 comments:

Chelsie said...

ha i love that he is trying to eat it!! that video is hilarious! such a cute family! you guys always look so cute! i love thanksgiving point...i need to take coop down there.

Erin Marriott said...

I love this video, what a crack up!! It was so good to see you guys last weekend!! If only we lived closer, we would have way too much fun together! Love you guys!!