Tuesday, September 16, 2008

9 months (Clapping, Waving, and Tongue Clicking!!)


Kyle is 9 months, I can't believe it. He is getting more and more of a personality every day. Some new things that he has picked up are: clapping, waving, and tongue clicking. He claps at everything, even when he is sad, he claps, it is really funny. He has figured out how to wave hello, and goodbye, what a smart little cookie, (I can say that because I'm his mom, hee hee)! And this is the most hilarious one, he clicks his tongue. You click your tongue at him, and he clicks back, it's great!

7 comments:

Holly said...

What an adorable video! Cute kid!!

Chelsie said...

he's so cute...he's always so happy, i love it!!! how's the selling of the house/buying of a new one going my dear?

Shambray said...

He just keeps growing. He has the sweetest personality!

Erin Marriott said...

He is such a doll! How funny that he does that with his tongue!! Isn't cute how they all have their own little personalities?!

Justin...&...Andrea said...

Hey Jackie, I found your blog! Hope that's okay! Your pictures of your family are so cute! I love seeing how big your little boy is getting!

Ryan and Heidi said...

He's so big! I can't believe he's already 9 months! So cute!

Meg said...

Hey Jackie this is Megan Roberts I got your website off of Chelsie's hope you don't mind. Your little boy is so darling. It is good to see what you have been up to.