Monday, November 29, 2010

Halloween








Halloween was sooo fun! Kyle LOVED being a dragon, he is all about dragons, snakes, and dinosaurs!! Complete boy!! Luke was a monster for Halloween, even though in real life he is a total angel! We had Halloween parties at both our families houses.


Kyle LOVED going trick-or-treating! I stayed home with Luke, but Casey took Kyle out, and it was pouring rain! Casey said that Kyle was the nicest little trick-or-treater ever! He would say, "Thank you so much!" after every person gave him some candy! What a little sweetheart! I love my boys! Casey also dressed up on Halloween! I LOVE my sweet old man husband!

1 comments:

Katie and Rob said...

Oh my heck, Jackie, I LOVE your pictures!!! I am laughing....what a cute old man Casey was! And that cracks me up about Kyle and the big mess in his room, what a character. And check out Luke's hair, I love how it stands up! I was just thinking about you the other day and hope that the transition with the new addition is treating you all well. Thanks for the updates! Love ya :)