Thursday, April 3, 2008

Kyle's Progress



Kyle is growing up so very quickly, I can't believe it, he is almost four months. He is learning how to do so many new things. He loves hanging out on dad's shoulders. His head has finally become steady, wahoo, no more bobblehead! He has discovered his hands, and he entertains himself by sucking on them! He loves to laugh and coo. Sometimes I feel like an idiot, because I will make the biggest fool out of myself just to get a little coo or laugh out of him and I think inside Kyle is really laughing at what a nerd I am, but I don't care because he is just so precious and I love to see him happy! I love being Kyle's mom it is the greatest ever!

1 comments:

Jeff and Susan said...

he is so cute! These next few months are the greatest! enjoy every moment! Cute pictures!