Thursday, April 10, 2008

Rolling Over!!

On April 7, 2008 it finally happened, Kyle rolled over! I was so excited I yelped, and it scared Kyle and he started to cry, whoops. I can't believe the things that excite me, I love it. Kyle is getting so big right before our eyes.

We just took Kyle to his 4 month check up and he is 26" long which is in the 95% for his age. He is super tall and skinny. He only weighs 12.8lbs, but the doctor says that is just fine, so we were excited. He is such a little sweetheart, and we love him so much!

3 comments:

Erin Marriott said...

Oh, can you get any cuter?! I love that he is your genes, tall and skinny! Isn't it the best when they do these milestones? It's so exciting! Enjoy each stage, it goes so fast. Miss you guys!

Erin Marriott said...

p.s. I meant to say he 'has' your genes, not he 'is' your genes! I get typing too fast!

alaynamarriott said...

Congrats to Kyle! How fun to reach that milestone. It's amazing how the littlest things get us so excited....I love watching them learn and grow. He is so lucky to be tall! Hope you guys are doing great.