Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Cannon Beach!



This last week we were able to go to Cannon Beach, Oregon with my family! Can I just say this is one of my most favorite places in the whole world. We had so much fun spending time with the fam! Late nights of games, watching "The Office", and wonderful company, what more could you ask for?


We went on several walks on the beach and Kyle loved it! He loves being in his snugli. Whoever invented those things "thankyou" hee hee!
We went on a walk through the Oswald National Park it was so beautiful! But, the time that we needed the snugli the most, figures, we forgot it, so we bundled Kyle up in every possible thing we could find. Thanks Barb and Greg for letting us use your waterproof coat that was a lifesaver!

We also went to the Tillamok cheese factory. I was in heaven! I absolutely LOVE cheese, my favorite part of the cheese factory was the sampling YUMMY!!! Kyle says, "Yeah for cheese!"

Casey and I got a chance to go golfing in Cannon Beach, and my oh my was is great! My mom, the sweetheart watched Kyle while we went. I love going golfing with Casey, well I guess I don't golf, I just drive the cart, but it is a blast spending time with my honey! Love ya babe!





Here are a few more pictures of us at the beach!



When we went for a walk on the beach, Kyle was half sleeping and half talking. I thought this was hilarious! Please watch and enjoy!







We had so much fun on this trip, and we are so grateful to my parents for planning the whole thing, and inviting us. We love you guys!!



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jackie! What a wonderful trip! I am SO jealous! Looks like you had a fabulous time with your family. And I must say that you little guy gets cuter adn cuter every day-if that is possible? I can't wait to see you guys at Maryam's shower!

Katie and Rob said...

Sorry, I mean Maryam's wedding. Sad to say that I probably won't make it to the shower :( But I definately will be there for the big day!

Chelsie said...

That video is hilarious! And I love that pic of kyle at the beach, and all the others of course. Such a good looking family! What a fun trip! I have never been to Oregon, but I hear it is gorgeous!!! You're pictures prove that point!

Hayley said...

Isn't the Oregon Coast BEAUTIFUL!? Kyle is so stinkin cute, loved the video and the pic of him on the beach..cute! I'm glad you guys had a great time!

Lindsey said...

I can't believe you went to Cannon Beach!!! Don't you know that is my most favorite place in the whole widest world?! We had a beach house there when I was a kid (cause we lived in Portland) and Ryan and I would skip school on many occasions to go to the beach. Tillamook Cheese factory is the absolute best! They're squeeky cheese is unbeatable. Plus Oswald State park has one of my most favorite hikes ever, and I have a lot of favorite hikes. Did you eat at Pizza A Fetta in Cannon Beach? No joke, it's the best pizza in the world! Did you go to Brice's Candy kitchen? My sister said they remodeled and I can't wait to see it. We're going to Portland in August to see Ryan's fmaily and we'll be staying 2 nights in Cannon beach, we've made a nice little tradition out of it and I'm so thankful that my kids can count on an annual Cannon Beach trip every summer. I'm so glad you went! I can't stand how big Kyle is, he's like a little buddy now. Are you guys going to the Lava activity? I sure hope so, I need to snuggle up on your little one.

Lindsey said...

I meant Bruce's candy kitchen, whoopsie, type-o

S 'n H NGO said...

You guys are so cute!!
Hope you don't mind I saw you on Susan's blog and had to peek. It is fun seeing the "out of church" side of people. You guys are cute!

Ryan and Heidi said...

Hi Jackie! How are you? Your little Kyle is SO cute! Every time I see pictures, he just gets bigger and bigger! Looks like you had fun trip! Check out our blog...thesmithstogetherforever.blogspot.com
Heidi (Randall) Smith

Taylor's mom said...

This makes me want to go on vaca! Tyson and I need a break but we want to take Taylor and this just makes me want to do it that much more.
Great pictures and I love the "sleep-talk". That was priceless.

Melissa said...

We had a great time at the beach with you! I love Kyle's sleep talk. I think it will be one of your all time funniest videos! Love yoy!
ps. happy anniversary