Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Anniversary Babe! Three Years

I really can't believe it has been three years since Casey and I were married in the Salt Lake City temple. I am more in love with him now than ever! We have had so many great times together and we will have many more to come. We have a beautiful son that we both love so very much, and we are having the time of our lives. Casey, I am going to repeat what you told me, because I feel the exact same way about you, "You are my greatest supporter, most trusted confidant, and dearest friend. I will love you forever, you are my sweetheart!



4 comments:

Hayley said...

Happy Anniversary guys! What a cute couple you are, no wonder you made such a cute little boy!

Lindsey said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are so darling together. I absolutely LOVE your wedding pictures, especially your bouquet. We are also a part of team SLC temple, we should have a date night and go do a temple session there sometime.

Katie and Rob said...

Happy Anniversary! Can you believe how fast the time goes? You have such a darling family! Enjoy your special day!

Erin Marriott said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow, three years has gone by so fast! It seems like we were just at your wedding! You were a beautiful bride, Jackie. Such a gorgeous couple. And how fun for you and your family to take a trip to Oregon! Looked like a blast!