Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day Dad and Casey! Dad, you are the greatest dad in the whole world. You are always so loving, kind and generous. I am so grateful that you are my dad forever. I love you! Dad, you are also a great grandfather and Kyle loves you!

Casey, I am so glad that you are the father of our child and children to come. Kyle is so blessed to have you as a father! You always do so many fun things with Kyle. I love watching the two of you play! You are a wonderful father and husband and I love you very much!



3 comments:

Chelsie said...

Ah Happy Fathers day!! Aren't they fabulous! I'm glad you have such great men in your life...they're lucky to have you too though!

alaynamarriott said...

You are so lucky to have those great men in your life! I feel a little blessed myself. My internet is so slow for some reason, and I haven't been able to see all of your cute pics. It sounds like you guys had a wonderful little getaway with your family. The pictures I can see look amazing. I cannot believe how big Kyle is getting. Now we know why they say that kids grow up in the blink of an eye. We love you guys!

Erin Marriott said...

Oh, that was so sweet. Kyle is really lucky to have a dad like him! And I love your dad, Jackie. He is seriously so genuinne (sp?) and is so sweet. We can't wait to see you guys for Megan's wedding!! Woohoo!!