Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Congratulations Maryam and Pace!

On Saturday, Casey and I went to Maryam's wedding, one of my best friends! It was amazing. They were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple by President Uchtdorf. It was so cool to see him in real life. It was so incredible, and Mar looked so beautiful. After the wedding, we went to her Persian wedding at the Grand America Hotel. That was so cool to see a different culture, and how they celebrate weddings. The dinner that was served was delicious! I am so proud of you Mar, and everything that you have accomplished. I will always look up to you, and I love you tons! Congratulations Mar and Pace!
PS. Thank you so much Melis for watching Kyle, you are a lifesaver, and I love you!






2 comments:

Chelsie said...

She looks gorgeous! Congrats to them! That is awesome that they had him seal them! What a neat experience! The pics are so cute!

Lindsey said...

I LOVE weddings!! What a beautiful reception, how fun to see something different. I remember wishing I could bring Emma into the temple with me when she was a baby, cause she was so good and quiet and definitely temple worthy, now however, I am glad for the worthy reason for a break. I am still serious about doing a SLC date night, you let me know when would work best for you guys.